Chapel of The East Surrey Regiment
In The Parish Church of All Saints, Kingston-upon-Thames
Memorial Gates & Regimental Chapel Interior
The Memorial Gates, 1998.
The Plaques record that they were “largely the gift of The 4th Battalion East Surrey Regiment on its disbandment”.
The interior of the Regimental Chapel from the north east, showing
the Sanctuary Lamp,
the Commemorative Banner of the British
Expeditionary Force in 1914 and, on the right,
of the 5th and 6th Territorial Battalions of The East Surrey
« Previous Back to list Next »