The Chapel of The Queen's Royal Surrey Regiment
in the Cathedral of the Holy Spirit Guildford
The Home Guard Windows
The Regimental Council with the approval of the Dean and Chapter of Guildford Cathedral, commissioned two stained glass windows showing the badges of The Queen's Royal Regiment and The East Surrey Regiment to commemorate the men of the two Regiments who had served in the Home Guard from 1940-1944 and 1952-1956.
These windows were dedicated on Sunday 6th June 1999 by the Dean of Guildford Cathedral.